COMMITED TO YOUR FRANCHISE SUCCESSWHAT WE PROVIDE
Download Franchise Brochure
What We Provide
- Turnkey operating system
- Exclusive territories
- The ability to operate from home or an outside office
- Low startup and overhead expenses
- Comprehensive franchise training
- Hands-on support
- Additional support in your territory
- Initial distribution set-up systems and audits
- Daily operations and sales support from the corporate office
- Advanced management training
- Accounting and bookkeeping systems and support
- Proven marketing programs
- Corporate identity and branding packages
- Sales and marketing materials, contracts, and selling venues
- Promotion of franchises on CoastalAnglerMagazine.com
- Volume buying power with established vendors
- Monthly newsletter with marketing ideas, and sales tools
- Conference calls and webinars
- Annual franchise conference
Proven Training System
At Coastal Angler and The Angler Magazine, our Franchisees are in business “for” themselves and not “by” themselves. That’s why we offer a comprehensive training process to ensure that each of our new Franchisees has the knowledge, skills, and support needed to produce a successful magazine each month.
All new Franchisees will attend Coastal Angler Magazine University for 3 days at our corporate headquarters in Melbourne, Florida. A background in Sales is beneficial but not a requirement. We will provide you with training in Advertising Sales as well as Operating Procedures, Editorial, Desktop Publishing, Distribution, Marketing, Reporting and Accounting.
After attending Coastal Angler Magazine University, it’s time to launch your first edition of the magazine. We’ll work with you through each and every aspect of your magazine’s launch, from setting you up with a graphic artist and identifying target advertisers in your territory to assisting with the setup of your edition’s website and social media sites.
This model has enabled Coastal Angler & The Angler Magazine to develop a loyal readership base and a huge following in all markets.
As a Franchisee, your territory is defined by county lines and will be specified in your franchise agreement.
The franchise territory represents the foundation of the business. It is where your customers, revenues and future growth will come from. If the territory is too small it can make growing sales more difficult. Large territories can be difficult to develop and may require added resources. During the initial phase of your Discovery, you will work closely with our Franchise Developer to determine the location that best suits your needs. Ideally, this territory is where you live, or plan on living, since our business model is home-based.
Our franchise territories are protected, defined by county lines, and are based on a population of at least 500,000. Since our territories are protected, no other Coastal Angler Magazine or The Angler Magazine can be established within your defined area. Additionally, no other Franchisee in our system is authorized to solicit business from your exclusive territory, without your consent, so your revenue is protected from encroachment within as well.
Your franchise territory will either be a new or an existing publication. Either way, our Franchise Developer will walk you through the entire process from initial contact through the signing of your Franchise Agreement. Once you have acquired the franchise, you will then enter our comprehensive training program. You will receive the same training and ongoing support regardless of the status of your territory – new or resale.
Contact one of our Developers today to determine if there is a franchise territory available near you.
World Class Support
Upon completion of Coastal Angler Magazine University, our new Franchisees can expect continued support from the team at the corporate office.
- Ongoing sales support
- Field support within your territory available upon request
- Annual convention where you can network with other franchisees and learn/share best practices
- Conference calls and webinars
- Franchisee Support Site where you can access marketing materials, training videos, sale flyers, advertising templates, corporate communications, and much more…
Let's Talk About Your Goals
Leave us a message and we'll get back to you about your franchise inquiry.
Coastal Angler Magazine Franchising, Inc.
1275 South Patrick Dr. Suite A-9
Satellite Beach, FL 32937